For those of you who played games yesterday for Challenge #7, hopefully there weren't any fights over who won. Even the sore losers can get behind Challenge #6, which begs that you get outside and have some fun in the snow!
Challenge #6 – Go Outside
We made the decision to move our design studio to Northern Ontario because of the breathtaking nature everywhere. With Creative Director Dave Nighbor's history in Nordic skiing, we wanted to be close to the trails. There is beauty outside regardless of where you live, so get bundled up and take part in some of the fun outdoor activities listed below.
- Go snowboarding or skiing (Nordic or alpine)
- Walk the neighbourhood and check out Christmas lights
- Have a snowball fight
- Find a Tim Horton's free skate in your community
- Build a snowman or snow fort
- Find a hill and go tobogganing
- Try dogsledding or skijoring
- Grab some hot chocolate and stroll the decorated downtown
- Go snowshoeing
This challenge may be the toughest to start, but once you're outside you will love it. Share what you did on the 9 Lives Design Facebook Page.
Enjoy the fresh air,